Immediate Supervisor:Director of Human Resources
Hours per week:40
|Job Title: Employment Coordinator|
|hourly or salaried: hourly|
|Departments: Human Resources|
|Position Status: FT|
|Hours per week: 40|
Title of Position: Employment Coordinator
Location: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Minimum qualifications required for consideration :
Associate or Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Workforce Development, Social work or related field; three to five years of Human Resources department. Experience in a Healthcare Human Resources Department,preferred. Knowledge of federal and state employment laws. Experience in Microsoft Word, HR programs and spreadsheet applications. Experience with Payroll/time clock systems preferred. Experience with CPSI payroll module a plus. Certification in the field (PHR, SPHR) strongly preferred; but not required.
Primary Job Functions:
Administrative and Other Related Duties as assigned
•Seeks supervision and consultation as needed
•Accepts and employs suggestions for improvement
•Actively works to enhance skills
•Actively participates in Performance Improvement activities
•Actively participates in HMC committees as requested
•Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner
•Treats consumers with dignity and respect
•Works in a cooperative manner with other HMC employees
•Follows HMC policies and procedures
•Seeks supervision and guidance whenever needed
•Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and write, to communicate both orally and in writing with other individuals
- Normal hearing, vision, good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to perform repetitive hand and wrist motion as well as using hands for gripping and squeezing
- Ability to lift 25- 30 pounds.
- Work is performed indoors. Occasional outside work for HMC events, as needed.
- The environment is hectic and subject to multiple interruptions. Work is fast-paced and generated by others. Prioritization is required to complete work in a timely fashion and meet deadlines. Work is dictated by both ongoing events and special projects. Volume of work can depend on number of ongoing department activities as well as employee census.
This job description is not all-inclusive of other related duties. Full job description available at interview.